Friday, February 10, 2012

Strut your cuts - Week 6

This week was a great week for me to scrapbook my cleaning frenzy day in my kitchen. Using only cricut cartridge From My Kitchen. I can honestly say doing the double page layout was a lot more fine and less time consuming then cleaning out my kitchen.


I started off by tearing and bending some pattern paper which I then inked the edges of. Using Sew easy tools and a gel pen I created the three lines that went across the page and one curvie line on the other page.



Using the tab and frame from page 59 I created the journal card. I then cut the circle from page  68 and then the rooster wing x7 from page 77. 

 

I then ink the edges of the rooster wings and the circle. To give a bit more charactor I crumple the circle and bent the wings a little.
 

I sanded around the photos a little and then mounted them on card stock. The main title is from page 28. I used smooch on these titles so they would stand out more.


Store was cut from page 57 and the tag from page 29. I made a slight mistake when inking this card so I have trimed it a bit on one side and the inked again. The photo mounts of the mess I created in my kitchen were distressed. My son thought it would be funny to capture a photo of me with my head stuck in the cupboard cleaning.


I cut the utensils and pans from pages 37, 38, 39, 43, 44 & 45. I then coloured these with my copics and used smooch so they would be shinny.

Lastly using the pieces that were left over from the frame I attached and then put bling in their centres and ribbon at the base.

Hope you are enjoying the weekly strut your cuts as much as I am.
Happy Scrappin !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment