Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sneak peak

Last weekend I started a project, actually make that 2, at Mandy's place from Scrappy Go Lucky. One was a mini album for challenge 8 of Strut your cuts and the other was to cut out every single box from Tags, bags and boxes 2. As usual this ended up taking on a whole new life of its own not to mention gave me a realisation that I need more time if I am going to commence projects that are bigger than Ben Hur. 
I am not sure when the mini album will be up on the SGL blog as I have experienced a few technical difficulties with trying to post it there. But here is a sneak peak of a couple of pages.


And here is the sneak peak of 3/4 of the different boxes you can cut with Tags, Bags and Boxes 2.
Hope you all have a great week
Happy Scrappin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment